Sustainable Public Rights of Way
The Roadmap to a Sustainable Public Right of Way is an interactive website and document intended to be a resource to both public officials and private developers to improve the sustainability of their projects constructed within the public rights-of-way.
None at this time.
Archived Presentations from Past Workshops
2016 SPROW Education Forum
The 2016 SPROW Education Forum was held on March 31, 2016 at NCTCOG. The agenda included presentations on:
2015 SPROW Education Forum
The 2015 SPROW Education Forum was combined with the Public Works Roundup, view presentations/videos from the event.
2014 SPROW Education Forum
The 2014 SPROW Education Forum was held on October 30, 2014 at NCTCOG. Click here to view presentations/videos from the event. The agenda included presentations on:
- City of Dallas Complete Streets
- Dallas Count Utility Coordination Program
- Maintenance of Low Impact Development (LID) Stormwater Controls
2013 Public Works Roundup / SPROW Forum
The 2013 Public Works Roundup and SPROW Forum was held on May 23, 2013. Click here to view videos of presentations from the event. All videos may be of interest, however, the following topics are most relevant to Sustainable Public Rights of Way:
- LID Competition – Green Roadway Category
- Envision Infrastructure Sustainability Rating System Application in Public Works Projects
- Dallas' 2012 Bond Program & Impacts of Sustainable Public Right-of-Way
- Roadway Construction and Recycled Asphalt Paving Mixes