Trinity River COMMON VISION Program
Local governments along the Trinity River launched a regional initiative that has stimulated excitement and galvanized support for a new Trinity River COMMON VISION. It is composed of these elements:
- a SAFE Trinity River, with stabilization and reduction of flooding risks,
- a CLEAN Trinity River, with fishable and swimmable waters,
- an ENJOYABLE Trinity River, with recreational opportunities linked by a trails system within a world-class greenway,
- a NATURAL Trinity River, with preservation and restoration of riparian and cultural resources,
- a DIVERSE Trinity River, with local and regional economic, transportation and other public needs addressed.
Background Information | Introduction | Committee
>>>Floodplain Management Seminar - Sept. 26th.
The Trinity River COMMON VISION program includes:
Other Related Programs
Trinity Information Resources