In order to receive 2015 Homeland Security Grant Program funds, which includes funding for the Urban Area Security Initiative (UASI), and the State Homeland Security Program (SHSP) grants, your jurisdiction must complete the 2015 Homeland Security Grant Program Web Eligibility Certification Form. Please refer to the General Eligibility Information document (located under resources) for further detail.
2015 Eligibility Certification Form Overview
• Provide DUNS Number
• Provide a Zip Code for your principal administration location
I. National Incident Management System (NIMS)
• Last year, the Texas Department of Public Safety created the 2014 NIMS Implementation Reporting Tool to gather information on NIMS adoption and implementation. Please certify to “A” or “B” based on your 2014 NIMS compliance.
-If you did not complete the 2014 NIMS Implementation Reporting Tool, click here.
II. Emergency Management Plans (Intermediate Level)
• Have an Emergency Management Plan (at an intermediate level) on file with TDEM
III. OMB Circular A-133 Single Audit
• Have an A-133 audit complete and sent to the required agencies (applies to jurisdictions that expended over $500,000 in Federal or State funding in FY2014)
IV. Texas Regional Response Network (TRRN)
• Be registered with TRRN
• Have all deployable equipment, purchased with Homeland Security grant funds, with a cost of $5,000 or more entered into the system (if applicable)
V. DUNS, CCR, and FFATA
• Have a DUNS number and an active registration in “SAM.gov” website portal valid through the grant performance period
VI. APPLIES TO ALL SHSP JURISDICTIONS: Criminal History Disposition Reporting
• Have a 90% disposition completeness rate for both adult and juvenile arrests under calendar years 2009-2013 by August 1, 2015.
Complete and submit 2015 HSGP Web Eligibility
Certification Form by May 1, 2015.
Important resources and links are provided below.