Metropolitan Transportation Plan Program Area
The Metropolitan Transportation Plan program area prepares the long-range regional transportation plan, which identifies projects, policies, and programs to be implemented and carried out by the Metropolitan Planning Organization in conjunction with the transportation providers, local governments, and state and federal agencies.
- Chad McKeown, AICP, Principal Transportation Planner (Lead)
- Elizabeth Whitaker, AICP, Senior Transportation Planner
- Kendall Wendling, Transportation Planner III
- Ralph Zaragoza, Transportation Planner III
- Cecile Grady, Administrative Assistant II
- Dan Lamers, P.E., Senior Program Manager