Community Outreach Program Area
The Community Outreach program area encourages public participation in transportation planning by conducting numerous public meetings, creating and distributing quarterly newsletters and other publications, and maintaining a transportation library. Staff also monitor federal and State legislation for important transportation issues that affect the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
- Amanda Wilson, Public Involvement Program Manager
- Carli Baylor, Transportation Program Assistant
- Brian Wilson, Communications Coordinator
- Rebekah Hernandez, Communications Coordinator
- Kyle Roy, Communications Specialist
- Robert Hall, Senior Information Analyst