Human Resources & Compliance
(4 Courses - 5.5 Hours)
Get the rundown on HR compliance fast. In this bundled curriculum, you will have access to the following courses:
- Smart Health: HIPAA Privacy Standards for Everyone (1 Hour)
- Smart Workplaces: Understanding the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (.5 Hour)
- Sexual Harassment: Respecting the Individual (2 Hours)
- Smart Workplaces: Code of Conduct - Ethics Education & Social Media Guidelines (2 Hours)
These courses will aid you and your employees in navigating tough calls with confidence in the gray areas of business. These interactive courses will give you definitions and ways to recognize non-compliance, handle sexual harassment, and build a code of conduct that can support you in the event of a lawsuit.
The ABC’s of Legal and Compliance for Management Purchase $49
(3 Courses - 2.5 Hours)
In this bundled curriculum, you will have access to the following courses:
- Smart Workplaces: Understanding the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA) (ST-0158) (.5 Hour)
- Smart Management: Lawful Employee Discipline (1.5 Hours)
- Smart Management: Lawful Termination Practices (.5 Hour)
Through these courses, you will learn the definition and purpose of the Family medical Leave Act (FMLA). You will also be instructed on how to ensure disciplinary action is effective while also protecting the organization from possible legal liability. This includes navigating ever-changing employment regulations as well as the importance of established policies to achieve and maintain a productive workforce. Lastly, wrongful termination suits are the number one labor lawsuit brought before the courts. This course will outline the criteria for legal termination, proper procedures, and provide knowledge of employment laws and consequences.