Contract Risk Assessment & Monitoring (December 11, 2019)
TDI Instructor Led Training - 9 hours Register Here
The workshop will cover project management techniques as they apply to the effective monitoring of contract performance. The focus of the 8-hour course will be risk assessments as part of the pre- and post-award phases, in addition to the different levels of monitoring available to oversee vendor performance. Case studies and exercises are incorporated into the course to create a learner-centered environment and support participant retention of the materials.
- Survey the contracting environment
- Introduce Contract Lifecycle Management as best practice that supports risk management and monitoring processes
- Identify risks (factors, categories) in contracting
- Describe the options available for conducting risk assessment in the pre-award phase
- Recognize metrics used in monitoring contractor performance
- Apply monitoring methods and processes during the post-award phase
- Understand the need for conducting risk assessments in the competitive contracting environment.
- Learn about contracting best practices and a process for the consistent management of the contract life cycle.
- Identify risk assessment steps and the metrics available for monitoring vendor performance.
A catered lunch will be provided. Classes will be held at 616 Six Flags Dr Arlington, TX 76011
Public and private sector purchasers/buyers/contract administrators who work within the competitive contracting environment and have responsibilities for the management, integrity and delivery of goods and services.
Contracts & Purchasing Academy
100% for withdrawal 14 days prior to session start date
50% for withdrawal 5 days prior to session start date