ONLINE: Ethics & Fraud in Contracting - 2/2/22 (Wednesday)
TDI Instructor Led Training - 8 hours Register Here
The purpose of this workshop is to help those involved with the public purchasing process to understand the importance of ethical behavior in government contracting. It is designed to help procurement professionals recognize ethical dilemmas and give them the tools necessary to make sound, ethical decisions. Also includes discussion of the various types of procurement fraud and how to recognize fraud indicators. The workshop contains lecture and discussion; as well as small group exercises and case studies.
- Understand the importance of ethical behavior and personal values
- Know ethics laws and policies
- Learn the standards of conduct for ethical behavior
- Know the consequences of violating ethical standards
- Recognize and react appropriately to the "red flags" of unethical situations
- Understand the importance of the "appearance of impropriety"Learn the 5 Steps to Ethical Decision Making
- Develop confidence in your own ethical decision-making abilities
- Learn the types of procurement fraud and how to recognize fraud indicators
A Catered lunch will be provided.
Classes will be held at 616 Six Flags Dr Arlington, TX 76011
Anyone who wants to understand the importance of ethics in government contracting and how to make sound ethical decisions during the procurement process. Anyone who wants to gain an understanding of the various types of procurement fraud and how to look for fraud “red flags”.
Contracts & Purchasing Academy
100% for withdrawal 14 days prior to session start date
50% for withdrawal 5 days prior to session start date