Grants Management and Evaluation (November 14-15, 2018)
TDI Instructor Led Training - 18 hours Register Here
This course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to successfully manage federal grants for both compliance and results. Discussion and exercises will cover a broad range of topics that engage participants on issues that affect the day-to-day operations and management of grant awards.
- Gain awareness of the grants-making environment (federal, state, foundation)Learn best practices and processes for the successful management of grant awards
- Understand the structure and application of the Uniform Guidance for the administration of grants and their requirements
- Discuss new government-wide forms for financial and progress reporting
- Determine the evaluation and monitoring of grant performance
- Apply knowledge gained in the course to exercises and case studies
Catered lunch provided
Classes will be held at our Arlington, TX campus
Participants who are recipients and subrecipients responsible for grant project management and compliance, as well as staff charged with developing and implementing evaluation metrics and performance.
Contracts & Purchasing Academy
100% for withdrawal 14 days prior to session start date
50% for withdrawal 5 days prior to session start date