ONLINE: Contract Administration Training - 1/25/22 (Tuesday)
TDI Instructor Led Training - 8 hours Register Here
- ONLINE COURSE -
This workshop provides essential information to contract management personnel to successfully administer government contracts. The workshop covers all aspects of the contract administration process, including best practices and current processes. The workshop contains lecture and discussion; as well as small group exercises and case studies.
- All contract personnel responsible for the administration or management of public contracts.
- Anyone who creates or administers contracts.
- Contract administration overview and best practices
- Kick-off and pre-performance period
- Contract Administration Plan (CAP)
- Risk re-assessment
- On-going maintenance
- Monitoring methods
- Managing vendor performance
- Documentation and recordkeeping
- Change management
- End of contract and contract closeout
Benefits of Attendance
- Learn contract administration responsibilities
- Identify the different types of monitoring methods and when to use each type
- Recognize and act on risk changes based on vendor selection
- Understand the structure and process for monitoring vendor performance
- Learn to effectively manage contract changes
100% for withdrawal 14 days prior to session start date
50% for withdrawal 5 days prior to session start date