Presentation Skills 101 (August 13, 2019)
TDI Instructor Led Training - 7 hours Register Here
Whether you’re presenting to four acquaintances or a stadium of strangers, you can gain confidence in your presentation skills with a few easy tips.
Learning and perfecting presentation skills may not have been part of your job training, but if you’re moving forward in your career, you may be asked to present to management or groups of employees. Public speaking is said to be one of the most common fears, but making presentations doesn’t have to be scary. With a little self-coaching and lots of preparation, making powerful presentations can become second nature and an additional sought-after attribute in your career path.
Start becoming more comfortable in front of an audience by working on these presentation skills at our 1-day presentation skills workshop.
You will learn to:
- Speak with authority and authenticity
- Use vocal variety, eye contact, body language and the power of pauses
- Learn when audio/visual support is needed and when it is not
- Make a few points effectively, not more than can be absorbed
- Share personal stories that make business points
- Build your confidence one exercise at a time
Catered lunch provided. Classes will be held at 616 Six Flags Dr Arlington, TX 76011
- Corporate leaders – from managers and directors to sales teams and executives
- Associations: break-out session for conferences
- Nonprofit organization board members
- Any business person who makes presentations to internal or external audiences
- Professional groups whose members want a competitive advantage
Management & Leadership
100% for withdrawal 14 days prior to session start date
50% for withdrawal 5 days prior to session start date