Truck Lane Restrictions Public Hearing
Tuesday, July 23, 2019
Irving City Hall
825 W Irving Blvd.
Irving, TX 75060
Comments on the truck lane restrictions must be postmarked by 5 p.m. on Monday, August 12, 2019.
Submit comments to:
Northeast Texas Section
Texas Department of Transportation
4777 E. Highway 80
Mesquite, TX 75150
To reduce congestion and improve safety, the Texas Department of Transportation and North Central Texas Council of Governments are currently studying several corridors in Collin, Dallas, Denton, Ellis, Navarro and Rockwall Counties to determine if truck lane restrictions should be expanded.
Staff is hosting a public hearing on the study and will present traffic data as well as outline recommendations for expanding truck lane restrictions for trucks with three or more axles and truck trailers. Presentations will begin at 6 p.m. and comments can be submitted afterwards.
· US 75 from SH 121 South to Collin/Grayson County line
· IH 45 from Navarro/Ellis County line to Navarro/Freestone County line
· IH 35E from US 77N to Ellis/Hill County line
· IH 35E from Spur 366 to Corinth Pkwy
· SH 183 from IH 35E to Dallas/Tarrant County line
· US 67 from IH 35E to FM 1382
· IH 635 from US 75 to Dallas/Tarrant County line
· IH 30 from SH 205 to Rockwall/Hunt County line