The General Assembly
NCTCOG's 2023 General Assembly will be held Friday, June 30, 2023 at 12:00 pm at the Hurst Conference Center. This annual meeting brings together local elected officials and government professionals from across the region; legislators representing North Central Texas; NCTCOG’s past presidents, board members, and committee members; state and federal agency representatives; and other special guests.
On the Agenda:
- Election of the 2023-2024 NCTCOG Executive Board - this 18-member Board is the policy-making body for the agency, which serves the local governments in North Central Texas, a region of more than 8 million people.
- Awarding of the Linda Keithley Award for Women in Public Management - Recognition of an outstanding woman in public management
- Awarding of the William J. Pitstick Regional Excellence Award - Recognition of an individual's commitment to regional excellence
- Awarding of the Regional Cooperation Award - Recognition of local governments for cooperative and coordinated projects
- Presentation of the Celebrating Leadership in Development Excellence (CLIDE) Awards - Recognition for innovative development projects and programs that promote sustainable, livable communities in North Texas