Requests for Proposals, Qualifications, and Information
Potential Upcoming Transportation Department Procurements
The North Central Texas Council of Governments' (NCTCOG) Transportation Department periodically seeks written proposals from consultants for conducting studies and reviews, implementing programs, collecting and analyzing data, developing software, or creating plans. Notices of these Requests for Proposals will be posted to this page as they are made available. Consultants/Vendors who are chosen for these projects are published in the Texas Register.
Information for Consultants and Vendors
Consultants and Vendors who would like to receive notifications about upcoming contracting opportunities should register in NCTCOG’s Transportation Department Vendor Database. Note: if using Internet Explorer version 10, please go to Tools - Compatibility View after having clicked on the link; this should resolve any compatibility issues when using this page with IE 10.
Information about NCTCOG's Transportation Department Protest Procedures can be found by reading Transportation Department Protest Procedures.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Beckham, Program Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (817) 608-2308.
CFP - Call for Projects
RFP - Request for Proposals
RFQ - Request for Qualifications
RFI - Request for Information
- Implementation of Bike Facilities to Dallas Area Rapid Transit (DART) Rail Stations Study
- Perform the North Oak Cliff Conceptual Engineering Study and Support the Upper Trinity River Transportation and Stormwater Infrastructure (TSI) Project
- Qualifed Security Officer for Monthly Regional Transportation Council Meetings
- Regional Traffic Signal Performance
- Request for Proposals for Try Parking It Hosted Website
- Request for Quotes for Mailing Service Providers
- Unmanned Aircraft Systems Airspace Awareness Pilot Program