Requests for Proposals, Qualifications, and Information
The North Central Texas Council of Governments' (NCTCOG) Transportation Department periodically seeks written proposals from consultants for conducting studies and reviews, implementing programs, collecting and analyzing data, developing software, or creating plans. Notices of these Requests for Proposals will be posted to this page as they are made available. Consultants/Vendors who are chosen for these projects are published in the Texas Register.
Information for Consultants and Vendors
Consultants and Vendors who would like to receive notifications about upcoming contracting opportunities should register in NCTCOG’s Transportation Department Vendor Database. Note: if using Internet Explorer version 10, please go to Tools - Compatibility View after having clicked on the link; this should resolve any compatibility issues when using this page with IE 10.
Please visit NCTCOG's Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) page for information about upcoming networking events.
Information about NCTCOG's Transportation Department Protest Procedures can be found by reading Transportation Department Protest Procedures.
If you have any questions, please contact Emily Beckham, Program Manager, at email@example.com or (817) 608-2308.
CFP - Call for Projects
RFP - Request for Proposals
RFQ - Request for Qualifications
RFI - Request for Information
- 2024 Cooperative Vehicle Procurement and RAISE FY 21 Bus Procurement
- Airshow Parking Assistance - Request for Quotes
- Bus Transportation Services for 2024 Wings Over Cowtown Air Show
- Engineering Services to Support the Transportation and Stormwater Infrastructure (TSI) Hydrologic & Hydraulic Assessment
- Request for Qualifications - In-Plant Bus Inspection Services