Training and Exercise (T&E)
The North Central Texas Regional Training and Exercise Working Group will serve the cities and counties within North Central Texas by assisting emergency management and homeland security programs to prevent, mitigate, prepare for, respond to, and recover from emergencies and disasters through the delivery of regional training and exercises.
The North Central Texas Regional Training and Exercise Working Group strives to be the benchmark in all-hazards emergency management and homeland security that encompasses all organizations in the public and private sectors. Our Working Group will focus on the inclusion of citizens; government at the City, County, regional, state, and federal levels; school districts; higher education, hospitals, private sector businesses, faith-based, and volunteer groups.
The Regional Training and Exercise Working Group will assist cities and counties in coordinating comprehensive training and exercises needed to ensure maximum efficiency and benefit from hazard prevention, preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery in order to protect lives, property, and the environment
Emergency Management Goals
Protect life, property and the environment
FEMA Independent Study Courses and Exercises
- FEMA Independent Study (IS) Courses
- IS-120.a An Introduction to Exercises
- IS-130 Exercise Evaluation and Improvement Planning
- IS-139 Exercise Design and Development
- IS-331 Introduction to Radiological Emergency Preparedness (REP) Exercise Evaluation
- FEMA Emergency Management Master Exercise Practitioner Program (MEPP)
- Homeland Security Exercise and Evaluation Program (HSEEP)
- Texas Division of Emergency Management Exercise Unit
- Preparing Texas