Transportation Improvement Program
Within metropolitan areas across the country, regional transportation projects are tracked through Transportation Improvement Programs. The Transportation Improvement Program (TIP) is a staged, multi-year program of projects within the Dallas-Fort Worth area, approved for funding by federal, state, and local sources. Every two years, the North Central Texas Council of Governments (NCTCOG), in cooperation with the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT), local governments, and transportation agencies, develops a new TIP.
- Frequently Asked Questions about the TIP
- How are transportation projects funded?
- Project Implementation Information
- Project Selection and Project Implementation Workshop (December 4, 2020)
- Project Selection and Project Implementation Workshop Slides (December 4, 2020)
- Funding Initiatives
- Funding Programs
- Transportation Improvement Program Documents
- Modifications to the Transportation Improvement Program
- Project Search Engines
- Annual Project Listings
- Related Links
Contact Information for the Transportation Project Programming Team