Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) Programs I-IX
The Transportation Investment Generating Economic Recovery (TIGER) program was first created in 2009 to award funding for capital investments in surface transportation infrastructure which have had a significant impact on the National, regional and metropolitan mobility. The TIGER Discretionary Grant Program has provided a unique opportunity for the United States Department of Transportation (USDOT) to invest in road, rail, transit, and port projects that promised to achieve national objectives. Below are links to the TIGER grant applications submitted by NCTCOG staff since 2009.
NCTCOG staff and the RTC have worked with transportation partners to apply for TIGER funding.
- Submitted TIGER IX Grant Applications (October 2017)
- Submitted TIGER VIII Grant Applications (April 2016)
- Submitted TIGER VII Grant Applications (June 2015)
- Submitted TIGER VI Grant Applications (April 2014)
- Submitted TIGER V Grand Applications (May 2013)
- Submitted TIGER IV Grant Applications (March 2012)
- Submitted TIGER III Grant Applications (October 2011)
- Submitted TIGER II Grant Applications (August 2010)
- Submitted TIGER Grant Applications (September 2009)