Regional Employer Trip Reduction Program
NCTCOG’s Regional Employer Trip Reduction (ETR) Program is a free educational program aimed at reducing employee commute trips by marketing alternative commute options to driving alone like carpooling, vanpooling, transit, telecommuting, flexible work-hour schedules, biking, and walking. The ETR Program is aimed at private and public employers in the North Central Texas region with 100 or more employees. Employers are assisted with the development of a company-specific ETR Program; education and recruitment assistance; program setup and maintenance; data collection and reporting of results; and Try Parking It Employer Portal creation and training.
Benefits of a Company-Specific ETR Program
- Decreased demand for parking spaces
- Reduced employee tardiness and absenteeism
- Expanded labor pool
- Enhanced public image
- Low-cost benefit to employees
- Increased employee satisfaction
- Reduced employee stress
- Increased employee productivity
NCTCOG TDM staff is available for the following:
- Participate in “Lunch & Learns”, Transportation Fairs, information sessions, and outreach events
- Provide free Try Parking It educational and outreach materials
- Provide commuter surveys and alternative commute program policy templates
- Try Parking It website Employer Portal assistance and training
- Meetings with HR and Management
- Program coordination with employer designated Employee Transportation Coordinators (ETCs)
Download the North Central Texas Employer Trip Reduction Program Guide to learn more.
Do you think your company would benefit from a company-specific ETR Program or learning more about these free services? Fill out the TDM Contact Form to get started.