Access North Texas Erath County
The purpose of Access North Texas is to improve public transportation for older adults, individuals with disabilities, and individuals with lower incomes. These populations can have difficulty finding public transportation options that connect them to doctor’s appointments, work opportunities and education or job training. This plan identifies where these transportation connections do not exist or could be improved within Erath County.
In 2018 we learned the key strategies in Erath County include:
- Improve access to Veterans Affairs facilities in Dallas and Fort Worth,
- Explore partnerships to increase the affordability of fares for those most in need,
- Add capacity to existing transit service,
- Increase public awareness of available transportation services by conducting targeted marketing and travel training, and
- Explore partnerships with local employers, cities, and other agencies to fund additional transit resources.
Review the Erath County portion of the plan here:
Erath County Chapter
Appendix C - County by County Supplemental Information
Please contact Kelli Schlicher at (817) 695-9287 or email@example.com for more information.