Regional Stormwater Management Coordinating Council
The Regional Stormwater Management Coordinating Council (RSWMCC) is composed of 22 representatives from participating entities who provide guidance and oversight to the annual program. Council representatives serve a three year term, and are led by a Chair, Vice-Chair and Past-Chair.
The leadership team for FY23 is:
- Chair: Krista Pender, City of Carrollton
- Vice Chair: Kevin Hurley, City of Dallas
- Past Chair: Echo Rexroad, City of Plano
- Committee Procedures
- FY23 Work Plan
- Stormwater Cost Share Program Participation
- Illicit Discharge Detection & Elimination
- Pollution Prevention Roundtable
- Public Education Task Force
- Regional Monitoring Task Force
This meeting was rescheduled from February 13th.